Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Another Great Customer Testimonial

"On behalf of my family, I would like to take a minute to thank Guardian as a whole, as well as the operator Norma Demott who were there to help my Papa this weekend. He had been experiencing discomfort through the night, not realizing he was having a heart attack, and pushed his button around 2:40 the morning of December 18th. It was such a comfort to my Nana and Papa to have Guardian there to help in such a scary moment, contact my Aunt to let her know they were on their way to the hospital and they loved the fact that Norma stayed on the line with them until EMS arrived. He is now recovering in the hospital and we truly feel this is in part due to the quick, compassionate and professional response that they received when he pushed his PERS button. Thank you to all for providing my family with peace of mind!"
Jennifer, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment