Thursday, June 17, 2010

Financial Assistance for Senior Citizens

If you are a senior citizen who is struggling financially, you may be surprised to learn that you can sell your life insurance policy or get a loan on your house that you will never have to repay. Reduce your expenses by contacting your utility suppliers and asking for a discount, applying for food stamps and asking your Medicaid office if you qualify to have your Medicare Part B premium paid for you.
Read more:

No comments:

Post a Comment